Evolved Digital are an award-winning, young and ambitious digital marketing agency specialising in search marketing. Our work involves producing successful, shareable and creative content, as well as creating and managing paid online marketing campaigns, for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors.
Our search team is responsible for developing and delivering high quality strategies, covering all aspects of SEO, in particular technical and content optimisation.
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and innovative company, who are going from strength to strength and have the ability to match your own ambition with continuous training, and excellent salary and benefits.
We’re looking for someone that’s able to come up with creative strategies and find solutions to problems. You will have a detailed knowledge of SEO and be comfortable managing a challenging workload and meeting deadlines.
This role will involve overseeing key client accounts, managing relationships and working alongside internal and external teams to deliver results. We’re looking for strong technical SEO, account management, presentation and client communication skills, and previous agency experience would be valuable, but is not essential.
- Create SEO strategies to achieve client objectives and aims.
- Oversee client accounts and maintain relationships with key contacts.
- Perform in-depth on-site, technical and backlink profile reviews.
- Attend and lead regular client calls and meetings.
- Monitor performance of strategies and identify areas of improvement.
- Contribute to new business pitches.
- Produce bespoke client reports in multiple formats.
- Contribute thought leadership content to the Evolved website.
- Stay up to date with the latest search news and trends.
- Have detailed SEO knowledge.
- Be confident managing a diverse workload and meeting deadlines.
- Have an analytical mindset and be good at solving problems.
- Be innovative and able to identify opportunities.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Be confident speaking and presenting to clients.
- A fantastic working environment with a brilliant group of digital minds.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Regular social activities and events.
- Fantastic office space with a relaxed culture.