Evolved Digital are an award-winning, young and ambitious digital marketing agency specialising in search marketing. Our work involves producing successful, shareable and creative content, as well as creating and managing paid online marketing campaigns, for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors.
A key part of this offering is our ability to contact and build relationships with influencers, bloggers and journalists to secure high-quality content placements and coverage for our clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and innovative company, who are going from strength to strength and have the ability to match your own ambition with continuous training, and excellent salary and benefits.
We’re looking for someone to work within our outreach and PR team. They will have a high level of attention to detail, be proactive and willing to learn. The role will initially be focused on process-driven outreach, but could branch out into wider PR and project management if the candidate shows the necessary skills.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has recently graduated from a PR, or related, degree. Digital PR is a growing industry that combines creative online content with traditional PR approaches. You will be expected to be a voice in the creation of content and PR projects, and be willing to work hard to make sure those projects get maximum exposure and results.
This is an entry level position, but we are looking for someone who is willing to work hard in order to progress within the company.
- Contact influencers, bloggers and journalists.
- Manage a growing database of contacts.
- Support with ongoing PR projects.
- Contribute to the creative and idea generation processes.
- Communicate with clients.
- Have basic PR knowledge.
- Be hard working and willing to learn.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Be proactive.
- Be prepared to take ownership of projects.
- Be able to multi-task and work well within a team.
- A fantastic working environment with a brilliant group of digital minds.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Regular social activities and events.
- Fantastic office space with a relaxed culture.