This is a fantastic opportunity to help a fast growing digital marketing agency to take its growth to the next level. Working alongside experienced directors, you will play a central role in managing the sales process and building a network of contacts. You will be responsible for nurturing inbound leads, generating new sales opportunities and ensuring a smooth client handover to the operations team. The right candidate will have a good core level of understanding around Digital Marketing which will allow them to quickly understand and talk confidently to clients about our approach and range of services. Within the team you’ll work closely with internal and external staff, you’ll contribute to and give feedback on the agencies marketing approaches to drive improvements in how we bring in and develop client accounts.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the agencies sales pipeline with support from directors.
- Oversee lead generation process, including collaboration with other departments and B2B relationships.
- Development of new opportunities.
- Nurture inbound leads generated through extensive marketing and telesales team.
- Building and maintaining key client relationships.
- Producing bespoke search solutions according to clients’ objectives and budgets.
- Presenting opportunities and compiling in depth written proposals.
- Working with internal teams to help develop marketing strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in Search Marketing, with the assistance of operations team.
We are looking for a highly driven & motivated sales person who is genuinely passionate about digital marketing. The agency specializes in SEO, Content Marketing and PPC advertising and as such it is important that candidates have a background in this area which is sufficient so that they can talk confidently about these tactics. The role has huge potential for career development in a fast growing, energetic and genuinely passionate business.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience selling digital marketing services or related products.
- Have a proven track record of hitting sales KPI’s.
- Have a solid understanding of SEO, PPC and content marketing.
- Have phenomenal presentation, organisation interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Be comfortable with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a UK driving license and be willing to travel UK wide.