Evolved Search is an award-winning, dynamic and ambitious SEO marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We deliver data-led, creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing & Outreach services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, including Tombola, Select Car Leasing and more.
We differentiate ourselves by providing market-leading results on client campaigns, acquired thanks to deep knowledge and years of experience of managing SEO and Paid Search strategies for clients.
With ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to help a fast-growing digital marketing agency propel its growth to the next level. As a Senior member of the Evolved Search Sales team, you will proactively target strategic/enterprise and mid-market level prospects, identifying and quantifying their search marketing business needs, uncovering and valuing the associated pain to the business and where our services and expertise could help.
Working with the services teams, you will create valuable solutions that address the customers underlying issues, creating demonstrable financial business cases sufficiently powerful to ensure they purchase the Evolved Search offering.
This is a named account sales position focused on selling to mid and large “new logo” companies that will already have significant relationships with agency partners and are focused on improving marketing performance and their business outcomes.
Execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process to identify client pain, develop needs, qualify and formulate value-based solutions.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Work closely with the Sales Development team in the identification of the correct prospects, through considered outreach campaigns.
- Active engagement and participation in specific marketing events as well as active productive client and industry networking.
- Develop new business opportunities by analysing and proactively targeting high-potential functions within a company and navigate the internal hierarchy to influence decision-makers and maximise the opportunity for Evolved Search.
- Articulate and demonstrate the Evolved Search value proposition, delivering unique business and technical value.
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including lead generation, lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, pitching, business financial approvals and contracting.
- Proactively develop from initial search opportunities, unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of Evolved Search’s other services to bring further value to the client.
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success.
Track all relevant sales activity using the company’s CRM tool.
What we're looking for
- 3-4 years of experience selling Enterprise value-based solutions.
- Demonstrable evidence of track record of success in high-value sales environments.
- Proven ‘hunter’ selling skills, preferably in search marketing, technology, software or IT.
- Track record of exceeding targets, recognition amongst peers, award wins (if applicable).
- Track record of building relationships with large corporate senior line-of-business and Digital Marketing Executives and Management.
- Ability to travel freely within the UK to meet the needs of clients and prospects.
Track record of building relationships with corporate senior line-of-business contacts (e.g. digital marketing, executives and management).
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate our skills and abilities.
- Strong commercial skills and overall business acumen.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is a constant.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with fellow team members.
- Passion about fundamentally transforming the way people utilise digital marketing to realise exceptional outcomes and results.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
Key desirable characteristics:
- High work ethic
- Tenacious drive for success
- Expert communication in all forms.
- Degree or equivalent education.
- Demonstrable drive for continuous self-improvement.
What you'll get from us
Skills like yours come at a price, we get it. In addition to a competitive salary and uncapped bonus potential, you’ll also enjoy:
- A fantastic working environment with a talented, friendly, cooperative team.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays – that’s way more than your average!
- Regular social activities and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the region (last year we jetted off to Amsterdam, this year, who knows?!). We also complete team initiatives to raise money for causes we care about.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Fantastic offices in Newcastle’s creative hub, The Toffee Factory, with a relaxed culture.
- Access to our Company perks and benefits platform.
- Early-finish Fridays.
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, competitive salary and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning SEO agency.
Sound like your ideal next role?
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Applying couldn’t be easier!
Upload your CV and (ideally!) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate for our Senior Sales Consultant position.