About Evolved Search
Evolved Search is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We deliver data-led and creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, with a particular focus on those in Retail, Automotive, and Finance.
We differentiate ourselves by providing market-leading and game-changing results on client campaigns acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning, and years of experience managing Organic and Paid strategies.
With ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team. We’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
Please note, if we receive a high response for this role we may close the campaign early.
About the Role
As Senior Account Manager, you’ll have experience of managing a wide range of search campaigns and be always up-to-date with the digital industry, in particular, SEO, PPC, and CRO.
Reporting to our Head of Client services, you will manage and maintain long-term relationships between the business and its customers within an assigned portfolio of accounts. The Senior Account Manager will ensure all designated client accounts and those of direct reports are managed effectively and efficiently from a relationship, resourcing, operational and commercial perspective. You will take a commercial lead on several key client accounts and play a pivot role in meeting departmental targets.
You will be the go-to person on your client accounts, meaning that you’ll need to develop strong external relationships with clients, and internally with Technical, Content, Digital PR, CRO, and PPC colleagues reporting into you on specific campaigns.
You will need to be an excellent communicator and good at managing multiple projects, expectations, and stakeholders at once, to achieve maximum client success.
A day in the life of a Senior Account Manager looks a little bit like this:
- Become the main day-to-day point of contact for your portfolio of clients to cultivate positive long-lasting relationships and maintain a high level of understanding of their business structure, targets, and competitors.
- Take ownership of client sentiment and contribute to the maintenance of Evolved’s monthly reoccurring revenue.
- Take a lead on the creation and development of client growth plans (KAP) to identify and secure upsell/cross sell opportunities in line with targets.
- Work with the relevant departments and department leads across all areas of the business to define, develop, and deliver client objectives and strategies.
- Responsible for the effective onboarding of new clients, and contribute to the ongoing reporting of Evolved’s progress, results, and impact to key client contacts.
- To participate and contribute to operational review meetings and weekly stand-ups to ensure the optimal running of the Evolved Search operating model.
- Coordinate and collaborate with peers working on the same accounts and projects to ensure consistent service, deadlines are met, and client expectations are exceeded.
- Collaborate with the sales team to support new business creation through provision of materials or guidance.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings to help secure new contracts.
- Maintain accurate client records and contact details.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for someone with experience who can make an impact from the get-go:
- 5 years’+ experience ideally within a fast-paced account management role.
- Confident in communication across the board including leading commercial conversations with clients and ownership of upsell/cross sell KPIs.
- Experience in people management.
- Be confident managing a diverse workload and meeting tight deadlines.
- Have an analytical mindset and be good at solving problems.
- A sound understanding of digital marketing.
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn and keen to share ideas with both colleagues and clients.
What you'll get from us
Skills and experience like yours come at a price, we get it. In addition to a fair and competitive salary (DOE), we also offer our team members:
- A fantastic working environment with a talented, friendly, cooperative team.
- An enhanced holiday package that offers way more than your average. 36 paid days off p/a, actually!
- Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards, and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the biz.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Fantastic offices in Newcastle’s creative hub, The Toffee Factory, with a relaxed culture. Please note, at present, we are working remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions, but hope to be back at our central Newcastle offices once it’s safe to do so.
- Access to our Company perks and benefits platform.
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
Feel free to discover more about our Culture and Benefits here.
Sound like your ideal next role?
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you and applying couldn’t be simpler.
Upload your CV and (ideally!) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate.