Evolved Search are an award-winning, young and ambitious digital marketing agency specialising in search marketing. Our work involves producing successful, shareable and creative content for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors.
A key part of this offering is our ability to contact and build relationships with influencers, bloggers and journalists to secure high-quality content placements and links for our clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and innovative company, who are going from strength to strength and have the ability to match your ambition with continuous training, and excellent salary and benefits.
We’re looking for someone to work within our PR & Outreach team. They will have a high level of attention to detail, be proactive and able to oversee client projects. The role will initially be focused on process-driven outreach and project management, so we are looking for someone with at least one year’s experience working in a similar digital marketing or PR role.
Digital PR is a growing industry that combines creative content with traditional PR approaches. You will be expected to be a key voice in our Content Marketing service and willing to work hard to make sure those projects get maximum exposure and results.
A day in the life of a PR & Outreach pro looks a little bit like this:
- Contribute to the creative and idea generation processes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key influencers, bloggers and journalists.
- Conduct outreach to promote campaigns to local, national and trade press.
- Secure high-quality coverage and backlinks for campaigns.
- Support with ongoing client campaigns.
- Communicate with clients and internal teams.
What we're looking for:
This is a crucial new role as we expand our PR & Outreach team, so we’re hoping to bring someone into the team who can make an impact quickly.
- Have good PR and digital knowledge.
- Be hard working and willing to learn.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and have a dogged determination for getting results for your clients.
- Be proactive.
- Take ownership of projects.
- Be able to multi-task and work well within a team.
What you'll get from us:
Skills like yours come at a price, we get it. In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also enjoy:
- A fantastic working environment with a talented, friendly, cooperative team.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays – that’s more than your average!
- Regular social activities and events, plus a Christmas party in Amsterdam last year!
- Fantastic offices in Newcastle’s creative hub, The Toffee Factory, with a relaxed culture.
- Access to our Company perks and benefits platform.
If this sounds like your cuppa tea, we’d love to hear from you. Applying couldn’t be easier!
Upload your CV and (ideally!) Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate for our PR & Outreach position and what you’d bring to the table.