About Evolved Search
Evolved Search is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We deliver data-led and creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, with a particular focus on those in Retail, Automotive, and Finance.
We differentiate ourselves by providing market-leading and game-changing results on client campaigns acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning, and years of experience managing Organic and Paid strategies.
With ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team. We’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
Please note, if we receive a high response for this role we may close the campaign early.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Paid Marketing, you will be expected to work in conjunction with our client services team to deliver high quality paid advertising campaigns.
As a Paid Marketing Consultant, you will have a passion for strong paid campaigns and showcase an understanding of what generates success for our clients. You will be technically minded, capable of precise and creative project and performance management, showcase strategic planning, work independently, and are able to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions to a broad audience
- Set up and manage paid campaigns across Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, and other advertising networks.
- Ensure maximum account performance by identifying new opportunities, eliminating weaknesses and ensuring ROI targets are achieved for client accounts.
- Make recommendations and constantly look for opportunities to improve profitability, growth and drive an increase in sales.
- Recommend new optimisation tactics and strategic planning, by introducing a test, measure and learn approach to PPC, maximising efficiency and analysing results from a variety of data sources.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Produce detailed analysis and reports of client accounts.
- Report on account performance to clients in written and spoken communication, including weekly/monthly client review meetings.
- Managing monthly hours effectively so that clients get the biggest impact from their investment.
- Identify key opportunity for cross over between channels and aid in the creation of synergy to drive overall search traffic and revenue.
- Support the wider digital marketing team in line with growth plans.
- Ensure marketing strategies are aligned with company branding and strategy.
- Forging and managing senior stakeholder relationships.
- Follow industry trends, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles and training.
What we're looking for
- A minimum of 3 years PPC experience.
- Google Ads and Bing Ads Certified.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A sound understanding of marketing fundamentals and conversion optimisation techniques.
- Willing to work in a high-pressure environment and dedicated to delivering great results for our clients.
- A real passion for digital marketing and how all channels align to ensure maximised performance opportunities.
- Able to produce written documents to a professional standard.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent written communication, able to convey complex issues in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Comfortable with senior stakeholder management and interaction.
- A positive, proactive, and flexible attitude.
- Able to prioritise according to changing workloads and priorities.
- Excellent project management skills.
What you'll get from us
- Hybrid working, blending working from home and in-office working, designed by you to fit your personal life.
- A truly flexible working policy with a time banking system and minimal core hours, so you can design your working day.
- Premium private health insurance through Bupa, covering both physical and mental health, for you and your partner/children.
- An employee assistance program.
- Access to Perkbox.
- An enhanced range of policies such as a holiday package that offers 36 paid days off p/a, enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages, and more.
- Matched pension contributions up to 8%.
- 5% monthly Personal Development training time (1-day per month) and a personal training budget to match.
- A bank of personal volunteering hours and a matched donation scheme to support a charity of your choosing.
- A generous gift from the team on your birthday, not to mention a beer or two.
- Summer team bonding activity with overnight stay and a Christmas party that sometimes goes international! Covid- dependent, obviously.
- Regular paid for social activities, conferences, awards, and events including our very own team awards, The Evolvies.
- Eyecare voucher with financial support towards frames.
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving competitive salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
Sound like your thing?
If reading all of that sounds like the right place for you, and this role matches your expertise and experience, then we’d love to hear from you.
Upload your CV and (ideally!) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate.
We respond to all candidates as standard, but please be patient with us as it may take us the duration of the campaign to get back to you. We like to keep candidate details on file if the role we have live may not be for you, but we absolutely need you in our team. We do this by holding your details in our talent pool in line with our GDPR policy.