About Evolved Search
Evolved Search is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We deliver data-led and creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, with particular focus on those in Retail, Automotive and Finance.
We differentiate ourselves by providing market-leading and game-changing results on client campaigns acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning and years of experience managing Organic and Paid strategies.
With ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team. We’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
About the Role
We’re offering the rare opportunity for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to head up our Digital PR team as our first dedicated Head of Digital PR.
Working towards a growth plan, the Head of Digital PR will hold overall responsibility for the effectiveness of the service, the efficiency of delivery, and meeting business targets for growing the department’s overall revenue contribution to the agency.
The Head of Digital PR should be highly experienced in the delivery of digital PR campaigns to clients and able to produce exceptional results both through their own work and through their support of others in the team. They will be required to work closely with the company directors and other departments, particularly the Head of Content Marketing, to ensure a joined-up approach to client service delivery.
- Overall responsibility for the quality of output and performance of all Digital PR work delivered by the agency.
- Take a strategic and, where required, hands-on lead on key client accounts and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns against objectives, learning lessons, and comparing with industry best practices to support the improvement of future work.
- Work with theSenior Management Team and Department Leads across all areas of the business to determine client strategies and build an effective environment for the delivery of successful campaigns.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of strategic processes and initiatives for the department and across the wider agency.
- Responsible for department objectives, overall management of team, planning and evaluating department activity.
- Responsible for maintaining the department by recruiting, selecting, and training employees.
- Engage and educate the wider teams in best-practice to deliver outstanding results for all clients.
- Act as a senior contact for all clients investing in Digital PR and represent the department at key strategic meetings, pitches, and reviews.
- Support the new business function through the provision of materials or guidance and attendance in sales meetings to help secure new contracts.
What we're looking for:
This is a crucial role as we expand our award-winning Content Marketing and Digital PR offering further, so we’re hoping to bring someone into the team who can help us to take this to the next level.
- Have excellent PR and digital knowledge.
- Be hardworking and willing to learn.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and have a dogged determination for getting results for your clients.
- Be proactive.
- Take ownership of projects.
- Be able to multi-task and work well within a team.
- Represent Evolved Search and be the face and voice of all things Digital PR, whether that’s producing content for our own blog/insights or speaking at relevant industry events.
What you'll get from us:
Skills and experience like yours come at a price, we get it. In addition to a fair and competitive salary (DOE), we also offer our team members:
- A fantastic working environment with a talented, friendly, cooperative team.
- An enhanced holiday package that offers way more than your average. 36 paid days off p/a, actually!
- Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards, and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the biz.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Fantastic offices in Newcastle’s creative hub, The Toffee Factory, with a relaxed culture. Please note, at present, we are working remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions, but hope to be back at our central Newcastle offices once it’s safe to do so.
- Access to our Company perks and benefits platform.
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
Feel free to discover more about our Culture and Benefits here.
Sound like your ideal next role?
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you and applying couldn’t be simpler.
Upload your CV and (ideally!) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate.