About Evolved Search
Evolved Search is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We deliver data-led and creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, with particular focus on those in Retail, Automotive and Finance.
We differentiate ourselves by providing market-leading and game-changing results on client campaigns acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning and years of experience managing Organic and Paid strategies.
With ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team. We’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
About the Role
We’re offering the opportunity for someone with a minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience to join our Digital PR team in either a Digital PR Executive or Digital PR Consultant role, depending on experience. The role will entail the management of a portfolio of client accounts across a range of competitive industries and the development of internal processes.
Digital PR is a growing industry that combines creative content and digital strategy with traditional PR approaches. You will be expected to be a key voice in our Content Marketing service and willing to work hard to make sure our projects get maximum exposure and results.
A day in the life of a Digital PR & Outreach pro looks a little bit like this:
- Contribute to the creative and idea generation processes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key influencers, bloggers, freelance writers, industry experts and journalists.
- Conduct targeted outreach to promote campaigns to local, national, and trade press.
- Secure high-quality coverage and backlinks for campaigns.
- Support with ongoing client campaigns.
- Communicate with clients and internal teams.
What we're looking for:
This is a crucial role as we expand our Digital PR & Outreach team, so we’re hoping to bring someone into the team who can make an impact quickly.
- Have good PR and digital knowledge.
- Be hard working and willing to learn.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and have a dogged determination for getting results for your clients.
- Be proactive.
- Take ownership of projects.
- Be able to multi-task and work well within a team.
What you'll get from us:
- A fantastic working environment with a talented, friendly, cooperative team.
- An enhanced holiday package that offers way more than your average. 36 paid days off p/a, actually!
- Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards, and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the biz.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Fantastic offices in Newcastle’s creative hub, The Toffee Factory, with a relaxed culture.
- Access to our Company perks and benefits platform.
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, competitive salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
Discover more about our Culture and Benefits here.
Sound like your ideal next role?
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Applying couldn’t be easier!
Upload your CV and (ideally!) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate.