About Evolved Search
Evolved Search is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We deliver data-led and creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, with a particular focus on those in Retail, Automotive, and Finance.
We differentiate ourselves by providing market-leading and game-changing results on client campaigns acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning, and years of experience managing Organic and Paid strategies.
With ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team. We’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
Please note, if we receive a high response for this role we may close the campaign early.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Digital PR, you will be responsible for leading on or supporting client projects, executing on all required project deliverables, and achieving milestones that align with the client’s overall strategy. This is a role with autonomy, endless opportunities to be creative and the chance to be part of award-winning work that makes headlines.
The key focus within your client-facing role will be the delivery of digital PR campaigns and ownership of associated results, demonstrating an ability to work creatively, proactively, and independently where required.
Day to-day-you will ensure that campaigns produced by yourself – or for your clients by others in the team – are of a high standard, are delivered within timescales, and hit KPIs for the client. Objectives will likely involve campaign delivery and results, project management, internal training and development, and commercial and operational efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of campaigns that consistently hit KPIs for clients within agreed timescales.
- Providing strategic direction for the client from a digital PR perspective, consulting with your line manager on significant proposed changes to the account.
- Monitoring performance of campaigns, identifying areas of improvement and communicating any concerns to your line manager as and when appropriate.
- Communicating anything ‘digital PR’ for your clients, attending client calls and meetings where required.
- Working effectively and collaboratively with Account Managers and colleagues across the business to ensure campaigns run smoothly, proactively communicating updates to both Account Managers and your line manager, as well as answering queries promptly.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry news and trends and communicate this with colleagues and clients.
- Producing insights for the Evolved Search blog.
- Taking part in ideation sessions from a Digital PR perspective and deciding suitable ideas for clients based on our digital PR strategy, bringing detailed research to every brainstorm and clearly communicating target sites to all participants.
- Creating and delivering campaigns from start to finish, securing exceptional coverage and results for clients.
- Providing digital PR support with an understanding of the latest best practice, techniques, technology and terminology.
What we're looking for
- Demonstrable experience in overseeing campaigns that generate coverage and links in target areas for the client, which may include national, regional and local newspapers as well as leading trade publications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEO best practices as relates to digital PR, as well as an understanding of digital PR’s value in the overall SEO strategy.
- Exceptional content writing skills, with the ability to deliver all tasks associated with a campaign to a high standard, from ideation and research to copywriting, prospecting, outreach and reporting.
- Proactive and independent working where required.
- Able to give, as well as receive, constructive criticism and provide feedback to team members, managers, and clients as it pertains to campaigns.
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills, both internally and in client-facing situations.
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and happy to share ideas with clients and colleagues alike.
- Ideally at least 2 years experience in SEO, PR or a similar discipline.
- Able to confidently use tools such as Mailshake, Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs, SEMRush, SharedCount, and Google Analytics or equivalent software, to improve performance and increase value to the client.
What you'll get from us
- Hybrid working, blending working from home and in-office working, designed by you to fit your personal life.
- A truly flexible working policy with a time banking system and minimal core hours, so you can design your working day.
- Premium private health insurance through Bupa, covering both physical and mental health, for you and your partner/children.
- An employee assistance program.
- Access to Perkbox.
- An enhanced range of policies such as a holiday package that offers 36 paid days off p/a, enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages, and more.
- Matched pension contributions up to 8%.
- 5% monthly Personal Development training time (1-day per month) and a personal training budget to match.
- A bank of personal volunteering hours and a matched donation scheme to support a charity of your choosing.
- A generous gift from the team on your birthday, not to mention a beer or two.
- Summer team bonding activity with overnight stay and a Christmas party that sometimes goes international! Covid- dependent, obviously.
- Regular paid for social activities, conferences, awards, and events including our very own team awards, The Evolvies.
- Eyecare voucher with financial support towards frames.
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving competitive salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
If you aren’t based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne or surrounding areas but would love to work for an award-winning agency with People at the top of the agenda, please continue with your application and we will discuss our hybrid model with you further as part of our interview process.
If reading all of that sounds like the right place for you, and this role matches your expertise and experience, then we’d love to hear from you.
Upload your CV and (ideally!) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate.
We respond to all candidates as standard, but please be patient with us as it may take us the duration of the campaign to get back to you. We like to keep candidate details on file if the role we have live may not be for you, but we absolutely need you in our team. We do this by holding your details in our talent pool in line with our GDPR policy.