About Evolved Search
Evolved Search is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We deliver data-led, creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors.
We differentiate ourselves by providing market-leading results on client campaigns, acquired thanks to deep knowledge and years of experience of managing Organic and Paid strategies for clients.
With ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team. This role is to fill a spot in our newly-created CRO service.
About the Role
We’re offering the opportunity for someone to join as the first dedicated member of our Conversion Rate Optimisation team, as the service and proposition are being developed and delivered.
Our Senior Technical & CRO Lead oversees this and has a handful of active clients already, but this will allow us to offer a full service to more clients, existing and new.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving digital agency in a new role that you can really make a mark in, so if you’re a Conversion Rate Optimisation pro and are seeking a new challenge, read on…
- Work closely with Senior Technical & CRO Lead to create and develop a roadmap for on-site CRO testing.
- Deliver the required conversion and sales growth across all devices.
- Multivariate test all changes and schedule successful rollouts with developers.
- Prioritise site improvements with help from Google Analytics / Hotjar to determine areas of improvement.
- Develop a Test Plan for all core areas of the site eg. navigation, checkout, product pages.
- Daily/Weekly reporting on ongoing test performances.
- Collaborate with other teams to drive forward new service processes and features.
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- Responsible for building relationships with internal peers to share knowledge and ideas.
- Act as a business expert on user experience with excellent knowledge of best practice.
- Assisting senior management with guidance around strategic decisions that may impact the service going forwards.
- Assisting the sales team with technical and strategic support in relation to prospective client accounts.
What we're looking for
- B2C Ecommerce and/or Lead Generation knowledge
- Creation of wireframes and conversion rate tests
- Experience working effectively with external partners
- Experience in using relevant Testing platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Track record of producing high quality, accurate work under pressure
- Management of multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touchpoints.
- Data-driven insights to target improvements to the user journey
- Monitoring and benchmarking of competitor activity
- A practical understanding of JS
What you'll get from us:
- A fantastic working environment with a talented, friendly, cooperative team.
- An enhanced holiday package that offers way more than your average. 36 paid days off p/a, actually!
- Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the biz.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Fantastic offices in Newcastle’s creative hub, The Toffee Factory, with a relaxed culture.
- Access to our Company perks and benefits platform.
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, competitive salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
Discover more about our Culture and Benefits here.
Sound like your ideal next role?
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Applying couldn’t be easier!
Upload your CV and (ideally!) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate.