A little bit about us
In a nutshell, we are a multi-award-winning, ambitious digital marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. Day-to-day we deliver data-led and creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, with particular expertise working with brands in Retail, Automotive and Finance.
With ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team. We’re big on our people initiatives, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, with a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
Please note, if we receive a high response for this role we may close the campaign early.
About the Role
As a Content Marketing Executive, you will act as the creative voice of the agency, combining knowledge of optimised content to supercharge rankings, with innovative ideas that generate exceptional results for our clients.
Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with our Digital PR and Design teams to ensure that our campaigns will engage audiences, attract relevant backlinks, and meet the high-quality standards expected of our content.
You will also be able to confidently communicate with clients, whether it’s to update them on campaign progress or to convey our ideas effectively. Your ongoing success of client campaigns and an enthusiasm for personal development, keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments, will be the key focus.
A day in the life of a Content Marketing Executive looks a little bit like this…
- Contribute ideas, research and insight to client strategies and plans.
- Research, produce and deliver quality content marketing pieces and campaigns that will gain coverage in relevant publications and national press.
- Provide support on assigned client accounts and oversee deliverables.
- Perform in-depth content audits and produce documentation for reporting.
- Research, produce, and deliver on-site content.
- Attend client meetings and contribute to preparation.
- Collate data and contribute to report creation and insight.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of developments in the industry.
What we're looking for
This is a specialist role within the team and we’re looking for someone with a passion to develop in Content Marketing and strengthen our growing department.
Some of the desirables we’re seeking include:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a content-focused role.
- Full of ideas and enthusiasm with excellent copywriting skills.
- A hard worker always willing to learn.
- A good eye for detail and a determination to achieve results.
- The ability to multitask and work well within a team of varied specialisms.
- A background in writing for a range of online audiences in a variety of formats.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practice as it relates to content.
- Experience uploading to content management systems (i.e. WordPress, Magento).
What you'll get from us
Your expertise and experience come at a price (we get it) and that’s why we have a competitive salary on offer for this role, however, we know your personal time, wellbeing, career development, and sense of purpose at work are just as important, and this is why we have an amazing bunch of additional perks, too.
We offer our team members:
- A fantastic working environment with a talented, friendly, cooperative team.
- An enhanced holiday package that offers way more than your average. 36 paid days off p/a, actually!
- Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the biz.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Fantastic offices in Newcastle’s creative hub, The Toffee Factory, with a relaxed office vibe. Please note, at present, we are working remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions, but hope to be back at our central Newcastle offices once it’s safe to do so.
- Access to our Company perks and benefits platform.
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
Feel free to discover more about our Culture and Benefits here.
Sound like your ideal next role?
If reading all of that sounds like the right place for you, and this role matches your expertise and experience, then we’d love to hear from you.
Upload your CV and (ideally!) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate.
We respond to all candidates as standard, but please be patient with us as it may take us the duration of the campaign to get back to you. We like to keep candidate details on file if the role we have live may not be for you, but we absolutely need you in our team. We do this by holding your details in our talent pool in line with our GDPR policy.