About Evolved Search
Evolved Search is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We deliver data-led and creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, with a particular focus on those in Retail, Automotive, and Finance.
We differentiate ourselves by providing market-leading and game-changing results on client campaigns acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning, and years of experience managing Organic and Paid strategies.
With ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team. We’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
Please note, if we receive a high response for this role we may close the campaign early.
About the Role
As an Account Manager, you’ll have experience in managing a wide range of client accounts and be always up-to-date with the digital industry, in particular, SEO, PPC, and CRO.
The role of the Account Manager falls within the Operations team, reporting directly to the Head of Client Services. You will manage and maintain long-term relationships between the business and its customers within an assigned portfolio of accounts.
The key focus within the role is to service, extend and retain customer business. Day-to-day, you will ensure that the needs and expectations of our clients are translated back into the business correctly to internal departments that may handle the client’s work.
Objectives will involve project and performance management, strategic planning, sales support, client sentiment, resourcing and commercial and operational efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
A day in the life of an Account Manager looks a little bit like this:
- Work with the relevant departments across the business to define, develop, and deliver client objectives and strategies.
- Responsible for the effective onboarding of new clients, and contribute to the ongoing reporting of Evolved’s progress, results, and impact to key client contacts.
- Responsible for month-by-month client account resource planning within designated resourcing thresholds, to support the commercial target of the agency and the needs and KPIs for the client account.
- To participate and contribute to operational review meetings and weekly stand-ups to ensure the optimal running of the Evolved Search operating model.
- To work, with guidance from the Operations Director and Head of Client Services, to identify any issues with client delivery plans and contribute to resolutions.
- Become the main day-to-day point of contact for your portfolio of clients to cultivate positive long-lasting relationships and be responsible for maintaining a large proportion of the agency’s monthly reoccurring revenue.
- Contribute alongside the Senior Account Manager and Head of Client Services to the creation and development of client growth plans (KAP) to identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities and secure between 10 – 15% of the department’s overall target, ensuring that all new opportunities are within operational guidelines.
- Contribute to the accurate forecasting of client retained, churned, and up-sold revenue.
- Maintain accurate client records and contact details.
- Continuously improve your own knowledge to gain a balanced understanding of key developments within digital marketing.
- Coordinate and collaborate with peers working on the same accounts and projects to ensure consistent service, deadlines are met, and client’s expectations are exceeded.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for someone with experience who can make an impact from the get-go:
- 2-3 years experience ideally within a fast-paced account management role.
- Confident in communication across the board and not afraid to pick up the phone to clients if the going gets tough.
- Be confident managing a diverse workload and meeting tight deadlines.
- Have an analytical mindset and be good at solving problems.
- A good understanding of digital marketing.
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn and keen to share ideas with both colleagues and clients.
What we'll offer you
Skills and experience like yours come at a price, we get it. In addition to a fair and competitive salary (DOE), we also offer our team members:
- A fantastic working environment with a talented, friendly, cooperative team.
- An enhanced holiday package that offers way more than your average. 36 paid days off p/a, actually!
- Flexible working and time off in lieu.
- Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards, and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the biz.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Fantastic offices in Newcastle’s creative hub, The Toffee Factory, with a relaxed culture. Please note, at present, we are working remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions, but hope to be back at our central Newcastle offices once it’s safe to do so.
- Access to our Company perks and benefits platform.
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
Feel free to discover more about our Culture and Benefits here.
Fancy the challenge?
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you and applying couldn’t be simpler.
Upload your CV and (ideally!) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate.