Thirteen might be unlucky for some, but not for Evolved Search, as our amazing team have been shortlisted for a staggering 13 awards at this year’s UK Search Awards.
We’ve had huge successes over the years when it comes to the UK Search Awards, with a win in the ‘Best SEO Campaign’ category for our work with Select Car Leasing in 2016, followed by winning the Best B2C Campaign accolade in 2018 for our campaign with Mattress Online.
Never before, however, have we ever had so many spots on the shortlist, so it’s already pretty momentous for us. It’s the second-highest number of nominations for an agency on the night and we’ll be keeping everything crossed for a trophy (or two, or three…) to bring back to the North East.
Here’s what we’re up for at the UK Search Awards 2019:
- Best Use of Search – Retail/eCommerce (SEO): Our work with long-established high street brand River Island is in the running for this award, celebrating a content-led approach to making waves in the retail/eCommerce sector.
- Best Use of Search – Finance (SEO): We’re pleased to say our continued work with ABC Finance Ltd. has made the cut in this super competitive category!
- Best Use of Search – Gaming (SEO): We’ve worked with online bingo giant tombola for over a year, achieving fantastic results across technical, content and outreach. It’s great to have this work recognised in the competitive Gaming category against several household names in the betting sector.
- Best Use of Search – B2B: Another nod for our work with ABC Finance!
- Best Use of Search – B2C: Our work to get leading car leasing firm Select Car Leasing to pole position has been named in this category.
- Best SEO Campaign: Delighted to be in the running with our client Money Guru, celebrating our successful “How much is your data worth?” campaign. It’s really saying something when a year on, the campaign is still achieving results for the client.
- Best Use of Content Marketing: Three spots on the list for the Evolved Search team, with our work for ABC Finance, Money Guru and tombola making the grade.
- Best Use of PR in a Search Campaign: The “How much is your data worth?” campaign for Money Guru has achieved a staggering number of links from the likes of New York Post, Daily Mail, Independent, Metro and many more, as well as lead anchor coverage on Fox News.
- Best Large SEO Agency and Best Large Integrated Agency: Huge recognition for our entire team!
- Young Search Professional of the Year: We’re thrilled that our Technical SEO Consultant, Sam Taylor, has been named as one of the up and coming Search professionals at the UK Search Awards 2019!
The awards will be held in London on 19th November, which we already can’t wait for. For now, though, it’s all about congratulating our team for their hard work and expertise, plus the clients who have put their trust in Evolved Search. Thanks so much!
Best of luck to all nominees. Check out the full shortlist here.